Thursday, May 20, 2010

American idol

Okay, so. Lee DeWyze is from this area, and he is in the top 2 for american idol.
It's pretty exiting, because before idol, he was a nobody who liked to play music, who worked at a paint shop. but now, his life has been set up for him, and he has nothing to worry about.

I think it would be pretty cool if he won. Even the judges are leaning towards him winning. 

This was the first season i have watched of american idol. I started watching it because my girlfriend made me. When i saw that a person was from Mt. Prospect (Lee DeWyze), I was like, "Hey, he's from around here." and he ended up being really really good! So i think that it was a good season to start watching American Idol.

I won't watch it next season though. Simon Cowell said that this would be the last season that he would be a judge on the show.



-Much Love, and More Syrup, 
Mr. Waffles

No comments:

Post a Comment