Thursday, May 20, 2010

SUMMER PLANS!

Whose ready for summer!?
I know I am. I hope to make this summer the best summer yet, since it will probably be the last summer i will have before i finally get a job. 
I'm very glad that summer is finally almost here because I get depressed during the winter, not to badly, but enough to get pissed. Now that the better weather is coming, i smell more bonfires in my neighborhood, and my mom opens up all the windows in the house and let the yard fill with the sweet songs of our summer playlists on iTunes. Just sitting outside with some friends with music is enough to make my summer great. 

This summer, i hope to go Downtown Chicago a lot more because i haven't gone to the beach for about 3 years. I think it's time to go to the beach this summer!

Then when the sun goes down, i hang with my friends wherever we feel like. That is Definitely the way summer is supposed to be. 

I always look forward to summer, and no, not just because you don't have school, but because the weather is perfect for me.
I can't wait for those hot summer nights!
Woooo!
Much love, More Syrup,
Mr. Waffles

No comments:

Post a Comment