Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Manifest Infinity


I bought this book from borders a while ago. I started reading it and i got into it, but i got distracted one day and never found it again, but then I looked under my bed and I found it. So i was pretty happy about that. The book is called "A History of Western Philosophy."
At Hersey, my sophomore year, I had a teacher that always talked about Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, and "How do we know what we know?" His name was Mr. Hammerl. Mr Hammerl always spent 40 minutes just talking to us about random stuff, to exercise our brains and to think outside of the box. Everything he said always made me think and i always got drawn in. I always looked forward to that class everyday, and luckily, It was the last class of the day.
I will always remember that class, because that was the only class that I remember being really really interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment