Monday, May 17, 2010

Ten Thaaaangs

In class today, we were supposed to write a list of ten things that we want to learn. so far i only have five things that i know i want to learn for sure. 

1. I would like to know more about Les Paul, a famous guitar builder for Gibson Guitars back in the mid 1900's. He created the Gibson Les Paul. One of my many music-related passions include Guitar Building, and that's what Les Paul did.

2. I would like to know more about music composition and recording. I like to record music and try to make it sound better.

3. I would like to learn and understand more about the music business so i know the best way to promote myself with music. Eventually, i would like to open up my own record company and studio.

4. I would like to know more about chicago sports teams so i have more to talk about with my friends. 

5. I would like to know more about Guitar building so i can know the difference between the wood that they use and which pickups work with what kind of sound you want. It would be awesome to build my own guitar.

I will post another blog with my next 5 things that i would like to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment