Thursday, May 20, 2010

Childhood Hero!!!

When i was younger, i didn't really have a childhood hero, but Batman and Spiderman were pretty influential on me.

The way that spiderman can swing from skyscrapers and climb up buildings, i mean come on! That's amazing! (Hence, the amazing spiderman)
I think it's awesome how batman makes his own gadgets, and he has a butler. I remember i called my Dad "Alfred" for a while just because Bruce Wayne had a butler named Alfred. That's Classy, my friends.

I respect batman and superman because they don't kill the enemies; even though, the enemies will ultimately destroy themselves (in most of the movies) if they are not sent to jail. 

Even though i looked up to the "Super Heroes," i did like a select number of villains, such as the Joker (from batman) and the Green Goblin (Spiderman). In fact, i think that those are the only villains i like out of all the super hero movies. They both seem psychotic, happy, and overall; Creepy.

Well, i think I'm going to go watch spiderman and batman when i get home later!

Much love, More Syrup,
Mr. Waffles  

No comments:

Post a Comment