Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Think Celebrities Suck

I've decided to make a list of random things that I want to do before I die.

1. Go on a Motorcycle ride in Arizona to see all of the mountains and such.
2. Play a concert for a crowd of 10,000 or more people.
3. Go on a tour with my band all across the U.S
4. Go to Florida... Just because.
5. Go to New York City to see the Statue of Liberty
6. I want to go to California and see the Hollywood Sign
7. Prank call 436 people... Don't ask about the number of people, its a personal goal.
8.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4vW3fsJ8pk9.
10. Win a pie eating contest
11. Live off of crab legs for 3 days... I will probably throw up, but whatever.
12. Meet Ozzy Osbourne.
13. Get PUNK'D by Ashton Kutcher
14. PUNK Ashton Kutcher
15. Learn to Play the organ
16. Master the art of Call of Duty
17. Throw a T.V off the top of a building... making sure nobody is directly under me :D
18. Have a room in my house that has trampolines for walls, floor, and ceiling.
19. Own a 2010 Camaro
20. Make a complete replica of the Iron Man suit.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment