Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little Piece of Heaven

Being a musician, I can't help but think about the necessities that every musician and music performer should do when it comes down to Putting on a concert. Think about a concert that you have been to in your life, whether it was last night, last year, or ten years ago. What was the best part about the concert? The music? The lights? The people? Or was it the fact that the band put on a great show?

As a person who plays music and enjoys going to concerts, I love when the musicians putting on the concert know how to move the crowd and get them going. Getting the crowd involved on way or another. For example, I went to see the Band Avenged Sevenfold a few years ago, and during the concert, the lead singer said "Wow, I'm pretty tired, who wants to come up and sing the next song?" The crowd went wild. They got the crowd involved and they picked a random person from the crows to sing the next song. In my opinion, i think that is a great way to put on a show. If they played a concert when they just play the songs, what's the point? I can just sit in my room and listen to the Album.

That is the way to put on an awesome show; Get the crowd INVOLVED!

When I put on concerts, no matter how many people are there, I will always get the crowd involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment