Thursday, June 24, 2010

July

Right now, it's late June, and it still doesn't feel like summer. haha.
I think once july gets here it will be better because of the carnivals and the fourth of July.
I hope that this summer will be good. I get to see my friends perform at battle of the bands, so that will be fun.
Hopefully next year my band will be at battle of the bands. That would be pretty Bee- Aye.
The band and i are actually writing a demo to record and the recordings should be done sometime in August. I am going to be distributing the CD sometime around then at school and other places as well. I'm going to be making about 200 CDs with the songs on them. about 5 of our best songs that we are proud of and a few covers by our favorite bands.
That another thing i will be doing in July, recording the Demo and writing more material. I'm Probably going to make a new Youtube account for the band and put up videos of recording, practicing and other crazy stuff.
I'll post more information about it in a later post.
Happy Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment